Disaster Planning for Residents in Monclova
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property owners and managers, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.