Paul Davis Restoration of Western Lake Erie is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to commercial, residential and institutional properties from storm, fire, water, mold or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to better service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up damage to property
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and outstanding customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the United State, having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home has been damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!